Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Make-Up


I never wore much make-up until I developed rosacea when I was pregnant with Kyle. Well, now I need it and I don't like it. Whatchya gonna do? I have yet to pick the correct shade of foundation for my skin tone. I've always been confused by the whole undertone color stuff. This conversation came up recently on message board I'm on and I was actually looking at Physician's Formula mineral foundation before the topic came up. I chickened out and didn't buy it but I did purchase one of their concealer duos to cover the rosacea. It works quite well, if I want to spend a lot of time applying it, sigh. Everyday Minerals was said to be a good choice so I went to order some samples of their mineral foundation. Talk about confusion!!! Too much information for this simple gal. Asked someone and was given a link to Color Me Beautiful , I feel a little more confident in my ordering decisions. I'll let you know if it was a success when the make-up samples get here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

All Things Creekside Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez