Thursday, May 8, 2008

Discovery


Know what else is great about our library being online? I can now see what books we have checked out and when they are due. Books seem to stream all over our house and we forget what we've got, lol. We are supposed to eventually be able to renew books online (not too difficult right now as we can do it over the phone). I was told that in switching to the new system the books I checked out would only be in history from the time the system started in April. Well, today I got a nice surprise, our book history goes clear back to June 2007. I have found that I did not write a lot of titles down that were read, so you can see why it was a nice surprise for me. Have I mentioned I hate paperwork?..............

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

All Things Creekside Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez