Realized I hadn't blogged in a couple of days....
Needed a copy of our dance routine song. My cd burner doesn't work so downloading music to copy onto cd's is not a possibility. You'd think since I owned the song I could transport it to another computer that has a cd-burner? HAH!
No one showed for dance practice last night. I remember specifically being told that Thursdays were a night she could be there, hhmmm ......
Instead, went in and prayed for the upcoming VBS our church and another church is putting on in July. I'm going to be the resident photographer and video presentation person. We have a booth at a local festival to raise money for the VBS becasue we are believing for a lot of kids........
Forgot to buy garbage bags the first time, forgot my debit card the second time, rode my bike to the store the final time.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment