Our church Christmas dinner was a lot of fun and of course I ate too much. We had cinnamon ham and come on, look at this dessert table.....
One of the ladies of our church, Martha, is a florist and does such a beautiful job on the centerpieces. Names were drawn for them to be taken home. I didn't win one but got a picture to share.

The evening wouldn't have been complete without something fun for everyone to do. We split up into teams to sing The 12 Days of Christmas. Each team had to sing their part and make up motions. Kyle was on team 1 and provided the partridge (envision a shadow puppet bird) in the pear tree. Noelle was on team 2 and they were graceful (slow flapping of arms) turtle doves. My team was the 8 maids-a-milking and we pretended to be milking a cow. I so wish I could have gotten pictures of it all, lol!

1 comments:
Looks like fun!
Kandy
Post a Comment