Yesterday, the last day of Winter, was partly sunny and in the 50s. Today, the first day of Spring, we woke up to snow on the ground. Hhmm....I guess it would be a good time to start my next craft project. I've been learning about crazy quilting and plan on recycling some old prom/brides maid dresses for that. I also have some books waiting for me. Of course, there's always movies, the internet, and hanging with the kids. So many choices =D

2 comments:
We really need to tackle Taliesin's and Nathanael's bedroom today. We got some new big, plastic storage boxes to put some toys in. We started it yesterday. It's looking a lot better. We'll probably do a little cleaning today, then Taliesin and Nathanael want to play their new percussion sets and read some books. Sorry you have snow on the first day of spring. : ^( Here it's kind of cloudy and cool, but still nice to get outside - in sweatshirts.
Kandy
Just wanted to let you know that I nominated your blog for an award. You can claim it at my blog. :^)
Kandy
Post a Comment