We walked to a local restaurant for dinner and just enjoyed some time together. I asked him if it felt like 20 years and he said, yes. I agree, lol. We've gone through a lot of growing pains together and our relationship just gets stronger. Marriage for us is a covenant, not a contract. Our vows did say for better or for worse didn't they? So difficult times are no reason for giving up!
There have been many many good times also. Here's to another 20 years or more!
"Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary and bravo to both of you for 20 years of what I know is sometimes very hard work. We just celebrated our 19th!
Krystal
20 years! Woo Hoo! Don and I will celebrate 30 years in 2010. Good times, hard times, sad times, loving times. God is always GOOD.
Glad you kept it low-key (that's how we like it, too).
Post a Comment