Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our Date


We got a little dressed up and had the kids take a picture before we left. The background had a lot to be desired so I had to at least fix that before posting the pic ;)



We then headed over to The Porterhouse Restaurant. We each had a salad but Kirk ordered pepper steak over rice and I ordered southwestern chicken with a side of green beans with bacon. It was all really good and of course I couldn't finish and brought home the rest.

Next we decided to go "window" shopping for a vehicle. My van is nearing its end and we need to replace it sometime soon. Some really nice SUVs were open on the Chevy/GMC lot so of course we had to sit in them :) New is not on the agenda but it was fun to look and day dream. I'm favorable to a Pacifica or a Taurus X, probably another van though, we'll see.

I wish there was more to do in our town but its nice not having to drive somewhere else.
Kirk also bought tickets to a Todd Agnew concert on Friday so the fun isn't over yet.

Thanks for all the happy anniversary wishes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What restaurant did you go to? Sounds fun and you got leftovers for lunch if you can keep your kids from eating them like mine do. I hear that Honda Oddysey vans are really nice. Good luck on your hunt. Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Glad you had a good anniversary!

Kandy

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

All Things Creekside Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez