Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our Day


We learned quite a bit today. If you want to know more about horse dentistry you can check out this website. Oh, and if you think the smell of your own teeth being drilled stinks....

Here's a few pics from today, enjoy!

Ah, Noelle made a new friend :)


Open wide Pete


Feeling sharp edges that need smoothed


Kyle's favorite horse, Dan


Talking with the horse dentist


Lacey didn't have any dental work done so I enjoyed visiting with her.


She's for sale but I don't have the money. *SIGH*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome!! What a great day. I love the pics! Lacey looks like quite the sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

How much is Lacey?? How sweet!

My vet used to do the dental work for my horse. Fun stuff. More necessary as they age.

Looks like a really fun day!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

All Things Creekside Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez