Sunday, September 7, 2008

What Gives?


Its so quiet here right now. Everyone else is in bed and I have time all to myself.

I thought I'd do more *writing* by having a blog but it has basically just been a journal of our lives. As I go about my day I have all these thoughts come into my head and they would make good blog material except when I get on here, I can't think of anything to write. My mind goes blank.

{sitting here thinking}......................nope, nothing..........

I guess I'll just go to bed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are funny!
I do that sometimes, I especially have such great thoughts in the tub then I get out and I guess they went down the drain...

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Isn't that the way it goes!!

Anonymous said...

You brain is like my computer today. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

All Things Creekside Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez