Friday, July 11, 2008

Busy, Busy!


Our church joined with another church to do Power Lab VBS this week. On day one we had 53 kids! I don't know what the count was last night but it was much much more than day 1. I have been busy taking pictures. Some of these were placed into a slideshow each day to be played for the kids at closing (there is a really neat software that helps you do this easily) and I have been told the kids look forward to these :)

We've had practices for our upcoming dance, July 16th......

A meeting for our homeschool co-op........

Getting Noelle to play practices on bicycle............

Running errands on bicycle............

Today I'm running more errands with the van (I can't haul my friend's yard sale stuff out of storage on my bike).............

Community yard sales are tomorrow..............

Sunday is our family reunion.....................

I also have all my household chores to do...........

I thought Summer was supposed to be a time to relax?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

All Things Creekside Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez