Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Okay, I like this one


I'm a Ford Mustang!



You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.


"Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

Its my favorite car, well the classic 69 convertible is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Dodge Viper.....I'm going to post it to my blog later : )

Anonymous said...

My first car was a 66 Mustang, red with white pony interior.

It overheated and kept true to Found On Road Dead but it sure looked hot!

Anonymous said...

Okay, showing my ignorance here, lol. I've never seen/heard the Found On Road Dead description before.

Anonymous said...

We used to say that all the time when I was younger.....no one around here liked Ford's. Although I had a Ford Escort GT. Crashed it a year after I got it.....that was a bummer. My Ford really was "found on road dead", LOL : )

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

All Things Creekside Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez