Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our Saturday


Its a beautiful day out today! About 70 degrees and sunny with a breeze. It feels so good to be outside again, especially since they are calling for rain the next two days.

Kirk and the kids did yard work and I gave Owen a bath which is always a challenge. I like to clean him up using a kiddie pool and the hose because he is too big to get into my claw foot tub and then out again all wet. Then I took him for a walk and then back home to trim his toenails. As you can imagine I don't do this any more than I have to ;)

Well, off to enjoy the fresh air some more. Have a great day!

1 comments:

jaci on April 22, 2009 at 12:53 AM said...

I think I have you bested here: Murphy LOVES baths. He takes showers with Don. And tonight, he helped me wash my feet with my little soap-and-loofa sponge I bought... Crazy dog LIKES the taste of soap!

On the other hand, I do NOT try to take Murphy for walks. That would be suicide for me.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

All Things Creekside Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez