Friday, April 3, 2009

Picture and Video Sharing


I've been on Blogger for over a year now and just discovered Picasa 3 photo/video software. I think it may be because I use to get Flickr Pro for free with my ISP (quite irritated that I now get almost nothing extra for all the money I pay them). I didn't want to lose access to my photos original sizes (which you don't have with their free version) so bought a one year subscription. It will take me at least that long to remove the over 3,000 photos I have on there. Since I have my blog on here I thought I'd do a little exploring of Picasa and really like what is offered. I will be switching all my photo sharing to Picasa Web Albums. Keeping everything in one place should make my life a little easier. Oh, and thanks to our new computer I will be able to store my photos and video originals on DVDs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

All Things Creekside Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez