I also found a new website, Kids in Mind, to help us know more about movies we are considering watching. Although we are discontinuing Netflix at the end of April. Its time for more outdoor pursuits with the coming warmer weather.
We are also looking into buying another vehicle. The van is really nice but with all the gadgets, the insurance is too high. Ever since I saw one on a car lot last summer, I have really wanted a Ford Taurus X, so that is what we are looking for now. A Ford dealership is going to a Ford auction this week and will look for one for us.
I still haven't started my crazy quilt project but did check out Stitch Sampler from the library to help learn some new stitches. Noelle confiscated my one prom gown for dress up and now I don't have the cream satin material I needed. Hopefully yard sales will start back up soon and I'll find what I need there.
We're going to my Aunt Patty's house for Resurrection Sunday and it looks like the weather will be fairly decent. We have snow on the ground now but its supposed to be better by Sunday. I sure pray so!
Awana had crazy hat night Sunday and I'll leave you with what Noelle came up with.

3 comments:
I love the hat, Noelle!
Wow! It finally let me post a comment! (Sorry, I just got excited because I haven't been able to post a comment on your blog and was worried you thought I'd forgotten you. Not like that would ever happen, but... !!!)
Is anyone else is having a hard time posting? If so email me at kynosmom@gmail.com
Post a Comment